Sunday 14 July 2019, 10:30am - 12:00pm
The Little River Share is a monthly gathering of people from the local and wider community who swap, upcycle, grow, make, bring and give stuff to others to take home and enjoy.
There is only one rule. Don’t bring any money, everything is free. Oh, and please try to reduce your plastic usage...we like reused or upcycled plastic containers, but hate plastic bags
The Share is sustainability and community focused, relaxed and chatty. If you’ve never been before you are welcome to come along and bring your partner, kids, neighbours, dog or the neighbours dog.
You don’t have to bring anything at all, or you can come along with:
- fruit, veggies, eggs, herbs, seedlings, plants, seeds, gardening stuff, horse poo
- cupcakes, slices, scones, tea leaves, coffee
- good quality preloved clothes, shoes, household items
- home made jams, recipes, pickles, relishes, sauces (please bring ingredients list)
- other good stuff that you don’t need anymore and would like to pass on to someone else
The Share is all about the Little River community, connecting with others, sharing stories and ideas, having a cuppa and making new friends from your old neighbours.
We meet on the second Sunday of the month, from 10.30am to midday, at the Little River Mechanics Institute Hall tea room (around the back). Just follow the red bunting.
See you there!
Location Little River Mechanics Institute Hall tea room (around the back)